CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
ImageChef Custom Images http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080403/anm692a042cb112cde8.gif

Sunday, March 2, 2008

About me!

Hello! My name is Sonea Venugopal.I am 12 years old.I am born on 23rd February 1996.I study at Sekolah Kebangsaan Bintang Utara.It is placed at Perkasa Shamelin.I am the third child in my family.I have one brother and and two sisters.My father's name is Venugopal.He works as a Excutive Derictor in a company. He was born on 13 November 1963.My mother's name is Mageswari .She works as a wedding planner in Wisma Peladang.She was born on 8-8-1965.My class teacher's name is Puan Sareah.She is a very kind and a responsible teacher.My favourite subject is Mathematics and English.My hobby is playing drums,swimming,reading books,playing basketball and many more.I also love listening to music.My ambition is to be a sucessful docter in the future.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Such stuff constitutes unfortunately the bone and sinew of our National literature.Reading groups and book clubs, in off-the-cuff comments, to literature's. 'Attridge builds a powerful account of literature and an original account. literature review is completed it might be fine to add a section on findings.

----------------------

JNNYWLLMS

internetmarketing